The updated Writing Digital Content course is the ideal way to develop your skills to ensure that your digital content is as effective as possible.
This new course replaces the well established Writing for the Web course which we have offered with Publishing Scotland in Edinburgh since 2006. Learn how to write strong, reader-focussed content that will get your website found in search and engage your target audience, compelling them to take action.
Find out more about the Writing Digital Content course and book on the Publishing Scotland website».
This web copywriting course is ideal for anyone who writes or edits content for websites and wants to develop their skills. The course concentrates on writing effective web content for publishers, other commercial websites, public sector and third sector.
Come on this course to learn how to write content that will increase the traffic to your website and increase levels of engagement. Discover:
- Key ways to focus content for your readers
- Writing principles that work online
- How to create content that works for people and search engines
- How to write strong headlines
- Useful optimisation pointers for web writers
- How to use blogs to develop your website relevance and authority
- How to use email to increase traffic to your site
Writing for the web continues to be a core skill in the rapidly changing area of digital marketing. This course will ensure that your web content is written in a style that works online and a tone that is just right for your readers.