Engage your audience and inspire them to take action
Our Digital Writing Skills courses have helped many hundreds of people to write effective web content.
Training for web copywriters and content editors is a proven route to improving style, consistency and effectiveness across large websites. It is also the answer if you need to write the content for your website, you can’t afford a copywriter and you’re not sure where to start.
- Half-day and full-day courses that cover all web copywriting
- Beginner and intermediate/advanced levels
- ideal for writers and editors working on commercial, public sector and third sector websites
- Practical, interactive training where you can work on improving your skills
We deliver a lot of courses in-house and can work with you to tailor the content to meet your needs.
Writing for the web training is available in Edinburgh, Glasgow, across Scotland and further afield. Wherever you are, we’re happy to come to you.
About our digital writing skills courses
Writing for the web continues to be a core skill in the rapidly changing world of digital marketing. This course will ensure that your web content is written in a style that works online and a tone that is just right for your readers..Learn how to write strong, reader-focussed content that will get your website found in search and engage your target audience, compelling them to take action.
Come on this course to learn how to write content that will increase the traffic to your website and increase levels of engagement. Discover:
- Key ways to focus content for your readers
- Writing principles that work online
- How to create content that works for people and search engines
- How to write strong headlines
- Useful optimisation pointers for web writers
- How to use blogs to develop your website relevance and authority
- How to use email to increase traffic to your site
Delegates have said:
“I now feel I have a much better basis for writing for the web and will be more confident in doing so.”
“I expected the workshop to be good, and it was. I found it really useful and will be rewriting the whole site now!”