This one day course provides a practical approach to writing for diverse audiences, using Plain English to create reports, documents, publications and web content that people actually understand.
Learn how to:
- Develop a clear writing style
- Communicate with target audiences
- Avoid jargon
- Use grammar and punctuation well
- Prepare and plan for successful writing
- Cut through muddled thinking to create well structured documents.
This whole day workshop is packed with case studies, examples and opportunities for you to practise and improve your writing skills.
The explosion of web, social media and content marketing puts written content firmly at the heart of so much business activity; it is essential to hone strong writing skills and develop an understanding of style and tone whether you write marketing materials, reports.